Welcome to Saint Brigid's Home
Saint Brigid’s Home, founded in 1856, is a publicly-funded long-term care residence for senior citizens who can no longer live at home. We recognize each person as a holistic being with biological, physiological, social and spiritual needs.
What makes Saint Brigid's special?
- A special mandate from the provincial government to provide long-term care services in English
- Nursing services provided according to the resident’s individal needs
- Individualized care provided by multidisciplinary team of caring health professionals, including physiotherapy and psycho-social support if prescribed
- A wide range of social and recreational activities
- A dynamic group of volunteers and the active involvement of the English-speaking community
- A secure family-like atmosphere
- A chapel with services for several denominations
- Beautiful grounds with a large garden and patio area
- Homestyle meals prepared on the premises