At Jeffery Hale, we recognize the importance of understanding your rights and of being able to obtain the services and assistance you need.

Advocacy and Accompaniment

Need help applying for employment assistance (welfare)? Having trouble with your landlord? Perhaps we can guide you.

Information and Referral

We'll do our best to put you in touch with the services you need, such as English-speaking doctors, dentists, lawyers, psychologists, and so on. 

Please note that, unlike a regular CLSC, Jeffery Hale Community Services doesn't have any doctors. For tips about how to find a family doctor, please visit the page registering with a family doctor on Québec's "Portail santé mieux être" or "consulter un médecin ou une infirmière" on the website of the CIUSSS de la Capitale-Nationale.


We know that living in a city that is almost all French can be a challenge for an English-speaking person. If you need help making yourself understood in an important matter, give us a call. We will evaluate your request.

How to reach us

For our more information on our Advocacy Services, please contact Community Services reception by phone at 418 684-JEFF (5333), ext. 11805 or use our contact form.